Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder Key Features
- Burrs: The Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years.
- Gearbox: Comes with GB 2.0 Baratza has significantly increased the strength and durability of the drive transmission.
- Grind Adjustment: Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- Brewing Method: The Encore is a great grinder for manual brewing and espresso.
- Motor: A powerful high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch.
- Calibration: An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary the grinders can be user calibrated.
- Performance: With unique speed control the Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 450 RPM
Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder Key Specification:
- Manufacturer: Baratza
- Model: Encore coffee grinder
- Speed To Grind: 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 12x35x16
- Power Rating: 120/230 V 50/60Hz
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
- Weight: 3.1Kg
For more information on the Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder
Looking to match your new grinder to an espresso machine? Check out our incredible PACKAGE DEALS with savings of up to $500 off RRP!