Baratza Forté Coffee Grinder Key Features
- Burrs: Comes with 54 mm ceramic flat burrs for performance and durability. The Forté-AP grinds at an average of 2.0g/sec for espresso and 3.5 to 3.7g/sec for press pot. The range of grind is 230 to 1150 microns.
- Innovative interface: The touch activation awakens your screen with LED backlit technology. The touch screen controls all operations with three programmable dose presets Up or Down arrows to increase or decrease dose values.
- Dosing: Forte has the ability to dose by weight as well. It is accurate to the plus or minus 0.2g
- Grind Adjustment: It has both macro and micro adjustment system. Macro-adjustment moves grinding in 10 distinct. Secondary micro-adjust further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 26 distinct settings.
- Hopper: The hopper holds approx. 300g of coffee. Bean “waste” averages a surprisingly low 10g once the hopper has been shut off.
- Re-calibrating Burrs: The Forté is calibrated at the factory to ensure an accurate range of grind. If necessary the Forté burrs can be easily re-calibrated using the special calibration tool that comes with the grinder.
- Cleaning: Burrs can easily be removed for cleaning using the cast zinc tool that is included with your Forté.
Baratza Forté Coffee Grinder Key Specification
- Manufacturer: Baratza
- Burrs: 54 mm ceramic burrs by Ditting
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 2g/sec—Press 3.5 to 3.7g/sec
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g) depending on size & density of bean
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Weight: 6 kg
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 13x36x18
- Power Rating: 120/230 V AC 240 Watts 50/60 Hz.1.1/ 2.0 Amp
- No Load Burr Speed: 1950 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle WA
For more information on the Baratza Forté
Looking to match your new grinder to an espresso machine? Check out our incredible PACKAGE DEALS with savings of up to $500 off RRP!