- The rubber base keeps it steady against the table as you grind, and the glass is extremely resistant to breaking.
- Fast and easy to use, it features ceramic conical burrs for precision grinding without producing the heat that can destroy coffee’s delicate essential oils.
- The ceramic conical burrs last a very long time and provide exactly the results required by your specific brewing method. One of the best things about this grinder is the incredible aroma that is trapped in the bottom section, so do take a moment to enjoy it when you unscrew the top before brewing your coffee. Manual coffee mill grinds beans to your specifications.
- •Burrs easily adjust to produce a range of grind sizes, from superfine espresso to coarse for French press brewing.
- Ergonomically designed crank handle removes for compact storage and easy travel.
- Detachable base holds whole coffee beans; detaches and seals with included lid to store coffee and keep it fresh.
- No-slip rubber base keeps the mill in place during grinding.
- 9cm diam, 18cm high.
- Made in Japan