LELIT MARA X NEW FEATURES
It now has a stainless boiler (Mara S has copper boiler) with 1.8 litre capacity Stainless steel AISI 316L heat exchanger E61-type group with mechanical pre-infusion. Heating of group sped up by thermosyphon circulation through double probe HX system (Patent pending).
Lelit Mara X comes equipped with a sophisticated power saving system that reduces the pressure in the steam boiler when not in use. This means saving a lot of power and eliminating unnecessary waste. The warm-up time once the machine is turned on is a maximum of 24 minutes.
Lelit Mara X design is coupled with an excellent build quality as a result of its brushed stainless steel body, its drain tray and cup warmer complete with a self-cleaning grate.
Lelit Mara X is extremely silent (sounds just like a rotary pump) thanks to a patent pending system and provides a water flow projected to extract the best out of different coffee types and roasts, during each extraction phase.
Lelit Mara X (PL62X) Key Benefits
- 1.8L stainless boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-syphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper
- Internal PID temperature controller, instead of pressure stat (PID is not user settable externally, internal adjustment only)
- Spring-loaded professional taps
- Pressure gauge zero adjustment
- Stainless steel backlit On/Off switch
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of low of water.
- Double manometer to check the brew and steam pressure.
- Manual rearm security thermostat
- Settable overpressure valve
- Anti-burn steam and water wands
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Machine in heating led and/or machine is ready led
- 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
Lelit Mara X (PL62X) Specifications
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18,8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar
- Made In: Italy
- Manufacturer: Lelit Espresso
Further details can be found on Lelit PL61T here.