Rocket R58 Espresso machine is a dual boiler coffee machine with a commercial rotary pump. The boilers are digitally controlled by a PID controller that ensure consistency of temperature during extraction as well a copious amounts of steam for stretching milk. Rocket espresso machines reliability and unique styling always make a statement that an owner is serious about their coffee extraction..
Rocket R58 Espresso Machine Dual Boiler Key Benefits
- Body: Polished Stainless Steel
- Temperature Control: PID Digital
- Steam Arm: Insulated cool touch steam arm
- Hot Water Spout: Separate insulated outlet
- Cup Warmer: Room to heat cups on top of machine
- Gauges: Steam Pressure and Pump Pressure
- Safety: Low water sensor for tank. Heating element safety cut out when no water detected in boiler.
- Water Source: Double water connection – Run off its 2.5L Removable Tank or plumb it into mains water
Rocket R58 Espresso Machine Dual Boiler Specifications
- Power: 240 V 50-60Hz
- Element: 2x 1400w
- Group head: 58mm E61 Brew Group
- Boiler: Copper 0.58L Brew Boiler + 1.7L Steam Boiler
- Pre infusion: Mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Pump: Full Commercial Rotary
- Handles: Single and Double
- Accessories:single filter; double filter; blind filter; tamper; cleaning brush; instruction manual
- Weight: 28.2 Kgs
- Width: 310mm
- Depth: 440mm
- Height: 420mm
- Made In: Italy
- Manufacturer: Rocket Espresso Coffee Machines
Further details can be found on the Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Coffee Machine here
As an alternative, check out the ECM Synchronika which also features a dual boiler and PID controller. The ultimate home espresso machine with all the bells and whistles!