What is Covered
For a period of 12 months from the date of purchase (3 Months for second hand machines), any failure due to defective materials and/or workmanship will be repaired free of charge, for both labour and spare parts, by Coffee Machine Specialist or their authorised service agents.
What is Not Covered
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Damage or failure resulting from floods, power failure, accident or alteration caused by a non-authorised service company.
- Damage or failure resulting from misuse, negligence or lack of periodical maintenance as recommended by Coffee machine Specialist.
- Damage or failure due to failure to follow correct installation and operation guidelines.
- Wear and tear parts, as follows:: group head seals, steam tap valves, showers, coffee filters.
- Any lost items.
- Damage or failure due to inappropriate supply of power or water, or failure to install a new, appropriate scale-inhibiting water filter on the plumbed-in models at least every six months.
- Damage or blockages caused by calcium/scale buildup inside components.
- Damage or failure due to use of non-original spare parts.
- Damage or failure due to carriage and/or transportation.
Coffee Machine Specialist cannot be held responsible for any possible direct and/or indirect harm and/or damage caused to people or properties resulting from:
- Inappropriate use of the machine
- Incorrect installation
- Inappropriate supply of power or water
- Lack of maintenance
- No-authorised intervention or modifications
- Use of non-original spare parts
What to Do if Your Machine Needs a Service
Contact the Coffee Machine Specialist team on (07) 3272 9911 and we will diagnose a solution for you over the phone. Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all warranty work must be pre-approved by Coffee Machine Specialist before any work is undertaken..