An opportunity exists for a dynamic, well organised technician to join our team as a coffee machine technician.
Based at Woolloongabba in Brisbane, this casual role will see you as a member of a small team and will be responsible for the servicing and repair of high end domestic coffee machines under the guidance of our existing team.
This is a casual role approximately 20 hours per week – Monday to Friday (No Weekends Required)
Specific Skills/Experience Required:
- Must have restricted electrical license or higher
- Demonstrated small and medium electrical appliance diagnostic skills
- Hydraulics/Mechanical Skills an advantage
- Reliable & positive attitude
- Energetic & self motivated
- Good diagnostic skills
- Strong customer focus
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to lift coffee machines which weigh up to 30 Kgs
This role would ideally suit an electrical license holder with a range of mechanical type skills looking for a meaningful casual work role in a dynamic fun environment.
Our business maintains the greatest level of attention to detail ensuring that no machines return to customers with issues requiring them to be returned. Therefore, we require a technician who notices the small things, who takes pride in a complete job done, and who embodies the highest of ethical standards.
NOTE: Full technical manuals and training will be provided
Please apply by providing the following:
- A dynamic cover letter detailing:
- A little about yourself personally & professionally
- What drew you to this ad?
- How would this part-time role fit in with your current commitments?
- Details of your electrical license
- Your resume.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume with supporting cover letter to email@example.com
Only applicants invited for interview will be contacted