The Rhino Coffee Gear Hand Grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on-the-go; for travel, work, or even just at home. With a smooth grinding motion, quality materials, and a convenient 42 gram capacity, the Rhino Hand Grinder is a perfect choice for manually grinding your favourite coffee beans.
– Quality stainless steel housing which makes cleaning easier and reduces static
– Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind
– Conical ceramic burrs which stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean
– A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
– Ample capacity – can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
– A convenient and protective carry bag
– Smooth grinding motion
– Superior particle size distributionA couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
– For grind to suit Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
– For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
– For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
– For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
– It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
– Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
– Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling